To my kawaii etsy artists: If you see your work here and would like me to tag you with a specific tag, send me an ask and I will gladly add it in! <3
*do not delete the text, im sorry for the poor quality on the picture and the image itself is not mine*
It’s time to choose my may blog of the month!
- mbf me (i will check and please check out my blog before following)
- reblog this post only once, likes will not count but you may like for reference
- similar blogs are preferable (japanese / anime / scenery / food / kawaii - nsfw blogs will be considered but you must also reblog the content listed above). if you are unsure of whether your blog falls into these categories message me.
- a follow back from me (if i’m not already following)
- a link on my blog for the month of may and a permanent place on my favourites page
- consistent promos throughout the month (solos, screenies, double promos if you wish)
- advice on anything
- help in other polls / contests
- a new friend ^^
FOR A BETTER CHANCE
- message me here telling me about yourself, your blog and why you would like to be my blog of the month
I will be choosing 7 blogs to take part in a poll when this reaches a good amount of notes (100+). The final day to reblog will be 22rd April. The poll will then run from the 23rd April-30th April and I will announce the winner. If this doesn’t get enough notes by then I’ll just scrap the contest.
*please do not apply / reblog if you have previously taken part in one of my botm contests*
SLAM Day is about sharing local art and music! Acquaint someone new with the awesome creativity that can be found in your community.
Supporting local creators (including artisans and crafters!) is really important. SLAM Day is about sharing local art and music with people who might not be familiar with it.
Elegant rose fabric from here
All you Classic Lolitas who make their own clothes might like this week’s theme. Lots of gorgeous fabrics, buttons, and trimmings that would make beautiful outfits in the right hands. Enjoy!
1900s BUTTON, Edwardian porcelain stud button with flowers
This would be a perfect touch on the perfect outfit. <3
Could this print be any cuter?
Such a sweet and lovely fabric, a beautiful mix of polka dots and roses.
A lovely pattern
Cute teapot print! So cute for a meet up <3
Pretty little porcelain buttons from Vintage Baubles
A fresh and pretty fabric in a unique shade from A Garden of Roses
I am imaging the beautiful skirts, jsks, and dresses that could be crafted from such a piece <3
A pretty and delicate pattern <3
This delightfully fresh fabric collection is available from Mimis
It is also available in a green and a pink colorway.